Thursday, December 2, 2010

This be really too like


you, can walk together with me?""What do you say?"The star evil spirit dares not believes his/her own ear."I say I like you, be me to know you after having to marry other people, my in the mind is really suffered, there is a kind of pain that drills heart, that behind, I know, in fact I have already fancied you, and just I don,t know as well by myself.So, I hope that you can leave here together and go to a place that nobody seeks and gets us with me."Fix Luo to say.Hear fix after the white of telling of Luo, the star evil spirit rushed toward to fix in Luo is bosom a while and said towards fixing Luo:"Okay, okay, I follow you and regardless go where I follow you."Then she flows descend happily tears."I will always at your nearby guard you and regardless take place what affair."Fix Luo to embrace a star evil spirit, firmly say.After two people heartily embrace each other, star evil spirit says that she wants to return to say this affair with father, although the father may oppose, , is after all own father, so important decision, she must say 1 with father.Fixing Luo didn,t also oppose.After returning to a star evil spirit a house, the star evil spirit says towards fixing Luo:"Fix Luo, your forerunner my room etc. I, I say conversation with my father."Approximately led to there is half for hour, at fix Luo uneasy with anxious look in the eyes in, the star evil spirit walked into room."How to say your father?Does he oppose?"Fix Luo to quickly ask a way."Was opposed in the beginning, however in the me and him thoroughly after company measured, he on the whole is agreed down."The star evil spirit smiles to say towards fixing Luo."BE?This be really Football Jerseys too like, that do we leave now?"Fix Luo to happily say."My father since promised, don,t need so hasty, the current time is it is yet early, we have a chat, then have a lunch, take a rest for a night, after keeping enough spirit, tomorrow again set out, good?"The star evil spirit says."H,m, how suddenly think of to chat?."Fix Luo to ask a way."We together had quick 2 yearses, but we are two to almost have no to once talk alone,do not you think to get along with with me alone for a while?"The star evil spirit says."H,m, since you say so, that I accompany you to have a chat."Fix Luo to say.Hence, the whole afternoon, two person all has already said to smile of, look back these two years of careerses.Night."I went to guest room and went to bed."Seeing the color of the sky already late, fix Luo to say.While

No comments:

Post a Comment